Forms to Complete for MCP Enrollment 

(please see links attached)

  • Kennewick School District Enrollment Form - This form containsparent and student information such as addresses, phone numbers, emergency contacts, grade, birth date.https://www.ksd.org/students-families/enroll

  • Student Health History Form - Brief history of health. https://bit.ly/3llOiPn

  • Certificate of Immunization Status - A current record of the shots the student has had to date.  If you do not immunize, you must fill out the exemption form and have a health care provider co-sign. Students will not be allowed to attend classes until the form is complete.

  • Proof of Age & Name: All children must be at least 5 years old by Aug. 31 of the current school year. Please bring a document verifying the age and name of the student. This may be a birth certificate, hospital certificate, adoption record, affidavit from a parent, passport, previously verified school records, or any other documents permitted by law that showing date of birth and name.

  • Records (inter district transfer) Request - If your child has previously attended a school in Kennewick School District, this form allows the child's records to be transferred to MCP. https://bit.ly/3bRAxFk

  • Out-of-District (Choice) Transfer Request - If you do not live within the Kennewick School District or another school district, you must obtain this form from your local school district and it must be received by MCP or KSD prior to enrollment.