Learning Plan Instructions
Please follow the instructions below to complete your learning plans. If you have any questions, please email Carrie or Julie R.
1. Choose your student (on the left hand side) after you log into WINGS. https://www.wingsnw.com/wings/mcp
2. Click add an off-site class
3. Name your class math, science, language arts, social studies, music or pe
4. Select the subject in the drop down box.
5. Open a new window on your internet browser and open MCP’s website. http://mcp.ksd.org/
6. Click on “School” on MCP’s website and choose "Learning Plans".
7. Scroll down to the correct grade level and subject that you are working on.
8. Copy and paste the class description from MCP’s website to WINGS. Make sure you add the estimate of weekly hours.
9. In the learning materials box on WINGS list all your materials that you will be using for that subject. Remember to be specific.
10. Learning Goals is the next box. Copy from the template the goals you will be addressing this year.
11. Learning Activities is the next box. Copy the activities from the template that apply or write activities. Remember to take out “student name” and put in your child’s name.
12. Last box is Progress/Evaluation. Copy from the template. Remember to take out “student name” and add your child’s name.
13. **Remember as you are copying and pasting to add and/or change goals, activities and evaluation need to match your plans at home.
Important! Save, save, save! Wings times out and your work may be lost.